16/01/2021

The Bard & The Mead - Revival

I'm back with something in the oven.

After having played the Dark Souls trilogy, I've felt inspired to work on my always post-poned RPG dream game, this time with an emphasis on a dynamic combat system with parrying and dodging. Here's hoping I get far enough to get something playable in a couple of weeks.

I'm building a game design document to get me to stay humble and objective with the development. You can find more background about what I'm building here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mM8Vm-xg99dOzFetQLEJOUXiGiyfgVE9DtbrlGLf_8o/edit?usp=sharing

And here's some sneak peeks of this week's work: 


















Stay tuned!

p. s. go away covid

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Faça-se ouvir. Diga o que acha a respeito deste assunto!